The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (PHCC)—National Auxiliary supports the ideals of the PHCC Association as related to the plumbing and HVACR industries. In cooperation with the PHCC—National Association, the Auxiliary promotes public awareness of the industry through education and communication.
- To educate individuals on the available opportunities in the PHCC organization and industry.
- To strengthen communication to effectively promote public awareness to all age groups.
- To be an avenue for members who are not in the industry but want to be involved with Auxiliary’s Mission of improving the organization and the industry.
- To help ensure the future of our industry and our organizations through education, promotion, importance, and longevity, not only at convention but throughout the year.
Five Most Important Reasons to Become an Auxiliary Member
- Scholarships – Each year the Auxiliary awards average $40,000 to students wishing to further their education.
- Education – The Auxiliary is committed to educating the public on industry careers, health and safety, professionalism, and the importance of plumbing, heating and air conditioning to our everyday lives.
- Support – The Auxiliary’s highest goal is support and awareness of the PHCC, the PHCC Educational Foundation, the PHCC—National Auxiliary and our Industry Sponsors.
- Welcoming Events at Convention – Members, spouses and guests have events to attend and attract them to come to convention. These events are open to everyone and provide a great way to communicate our Vision, make lifelong friends and learn about the industry and the Auxiliary’s Mission.
- To provide an avenue of membership to contractors and non-contractors who wish to support the mission and vision of the PHCC Association and the plumbing and HVACR industries.
Sponsors of the PHCC Auxiliary have the opportunity to assist the Auxiliary in achieving their Mission, their Vision and continuing the heritage of the Auxiliary’s commitment to the industry for over 100 years.
Sponsors will be awarded the following:
- Logo on Newsletter (Printed or Emailed)
- Logo on Website
- Signage at events sponsored
- Sponsor availability to pick events/awards/projects to sponsor
- Sponsor promotional display at each event sponsored
- Sponsor welcome speaking/awarding at events sponsored
- Sponsor recognized at events sponsored.